Monday, May 21, 2012

SANCTUM Cover Reveal Announcement (and a winner!)

SANCTUM first pass pages are due today, so this is going to be short! A month or so ago I posted that when I saw the initial cover proofs for SANCTUM, I burst into tears because it was just such an emotional experience, and the designer captured the story so perfectly. Now that I've seen the final cover, I feel the same way, except ... MORE THAT WAY. I'm so excited to share it with everyone!

And ...

On Sunday, May 27th, the cover for SANCTUM will be revealed on the Mundie Moms blog!

I'm thrilled that Katie will be hosting the cover reveal, and I'll also be answering a few of her questions about the story. Yes, I know it's the day before Memorial Day, but trust me, it's a good cover, worth taking a break from barbecuing to check out. I hope you'll stop by and let me know what you think!

Also, last week I hosted Brigid Kemmerer, the author of STORM, here on the blog. The winner of the signed copy of STORM is ...


Congratulations, Charmaine! I know you're going to love STORM.

Happy Monday, everyone!

19 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the cover reveal! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Dianne! So excited for you. You know I love this story. Can't wait to see what they come up with for the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, how exciting! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's only going up on one blog? That's interesting. Definitely worth an automatic follow, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohhhh!
    i'm SOOOOOO excited to see this! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting...can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But...but...that's nearly an entire week away! That is FOREEEVER. If I hit f5 a bunch of times, it'll magically appear /right now/, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exciting! Can't wait to see the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, man! I can't wait to see it. I can only imagine how it feels to see your first cover for the first time. I wonder if it'll be like that every time... :D

    All best w/your launch!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see it! And Mundie Moms is such a great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoo! I'll have to mark that on my calendar. Excited to finally see your cover! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting!!! Can't wait to see the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY!!!!!!!! Why can't it be May 27th TODAY??? I want ze cover reveal now!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cannot Wait. (Gnawing laptop in frustration.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sarah ~ I just wanted to stop in and let you know that you and you're blog was favorably mentioned during a session at the DFW conference this past weekend. The speaker was discussing how certain bloggers create a presence and keep things fresh and interesting...and you were specifically talked about. Thought you might want to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ugh. DON'T FORGET TO REMIND ME ABOUT THE COVER REVEAL. I WILL FORGET.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to lucky, lucky Charmaine. Can't wait to see the cover!

    ReplyDelete