Saturday, December 15, 2012

Lights Out

I love being busy. In fact, it's when I do best. I adore having three publishers and having multiple projects in various stages of preparation for publication. I'm very lucky, and I know it.

But sometimes having this wealth of good publication fortune means having to put down one thing to focus on another. A few days ago, I got not one, but two sets of revision notes, and both have hard deadlines. So! My blog is going to go dark for a few weeks as I focus on getting stuff done for both these projects.

Happy holidays, folks, and I'll be talking to you in 2013!

14 comments:

  1. Good luck with your double revisions - yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, even Santa stops blogging in December.

    Good luck with them, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidays and best of luck meeting your deadlines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you good luck with the revisions, and a wonderful Holiday Season for you and your family. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the season for a blog break. Good luck with all your writing and I look forward to seeing you in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So does this mean you're working on book #3 to Sanction? He he you knew I would ask that, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the Season, Sarah!! Good luck with the revisions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'll be missed! Enjoy the holidays, and may your revisions proceed with smoothness and ease. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three publishers, you're lucky! Happy Holidays and good luck with your revisions!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck to you working on those revisions and meeting deadlines! I know exactly how you feel about the pressure and trying to keep up. I was in a similar boat these last few weeks, and I just relinquished my spot to all the bloggy friends with cover reveals, etc. :D

    Have a super holiday! See you when you're back~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with the revisions! Thank you so much for your helpful comments on my query, I'm much more happy with it now.

    ReplyDelete