Monday, January 14, 2013

High Spirits Interview!

Yes, I know, it's mid-January, and I have yet to come out of my end-of-(last)-year slumber. But I swear I'm not slumbering! Over the break, I finished revisions to Sanctum2 (soon to have an actual title), wrote another book (I know; I have a problem), and am now working feverishly on final revisions and copyedits for another project. It's been super-intense, and it shows no signs of letting up.

But I'm being interviewed today by one of my favorite bloggers, and so I wanted to tell you about it! Dianne Salerni, author of We Hear the Dead and the upcoming The Caged Graves, asked me all about my schedule and how I manage it, as well as what it's like to work with Walter Jury and my three publishers. If you find that the least bit interesting, please go check it out (and follow her--her blog is amazing).

5 comments:

  1. Well, I'm hoping to have your problem soon. LOL

    Already visited Dianne's place. Lovely interview!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was headed to Dianne's next. What perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lord, wish I had half your energy, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been there...done that...and it was FANTABULOUS!! :)

    ReplyDelete