Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Where I am when I'm not here, which is most of the time.

Oh, blogging has gotten away from me, and that's the simple truth. The last few months have been so incredibly busy, and there's no sign of things letting up. In fact, I'm booked through 2015.

I'm not joking. Which is both awesome and daunting.

So! I've come to a point where I need to be brutally honest and realistic about what I can do, and the truth is that blogging has fallen to the bottom of a very long priority list.

Instead of making promises I can't keep, I'll tell you where to find me. I might post here from time to time with big news, but it's not the main way to get day-to-day updates about my books and projects and random thoughts ... not that I expect you to be interested in those.

I am often lurking and sometimes babbling on Twitter. If you want to interact, find me there!

If you're interested in news about the Guards of the Shadowlands series (Sanctum, Fractured, and BOOK 3), look for it here. That tumblr account is also the place to read Malachi's journal entries--check the archives, because I believe there are well over a hundred entries at this point!

For general news--including updates and info on SCAN (May 2014) and OF METAL AND WISHES (August 2014)--interviews, giveaways and contests, etc., please check my Facebook page.

And now, before I sink into my cave once more:




FRACTURED is out and available! Because it is published by Skyscape/Amazon Children's Publishing, you're highly unlikely to find it in a bricks-and-mortar bookstore, but perhaps they will order it for you if you ask nicely :)

Hardcover:
Indiebound
Barnes & Noble
Amazon

Paperback:
Amazon

Ebook:
Amazon (it's Kindle exclusive)

I believe you can get the audiobook at any of those sites as well.

And that's it for now.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck in your very busy world. Love the cover of Fractured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cover! Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I started reading Sanctum, I never thought I would like it as much as I did. And then I started reading Fractured and became so addicted to Lela's and Malachi's adventures and every one else's as well. I can't wait to continue reading their story. I bet the next book will be such a rush if they get to go to the Mazikin realm. When will the next book be released?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed Sanctum and Fractured! Book three comes out in October :)

      Delete